This is an annual public event of ISERH where the excelled candidates of Aspiring the Best Competition (ABC) get decorated and inducted into ISERH Ambassadors’ Forum, their teachers win ISERH Excellent Teacher Awards. It is also at this event that our distinguished Ambassadors get awarded, likewise our sponsors. It is a very big event and education funfair.
CATEGORIES OF AWARD:
(1) Ambassadors Award: Given to all candidates who makes an aggregate score of 75% in ABC Exam and thereby won our SSCE/UTME Scholarship. http://abcportal.iserh.org/ambassador.php
(2) Outstanding Student Award: This award is given to the Overall Highest Scorer in the ABC Exam. http://abcportal.iserh.org
(3) Outstanding Teacher Award: This award is given to the teacher who mentored/coached the Overall Highest Scorer for the competition. http://abcportal.iserh.org/eta.php
(4) Best Teacher Award: The award is given to the teacher who mentored/coached highest number of beneficiaries of our scholarship. http://abcportal.iserh.org/eta.php
(5) Excellent Teachers Award: This award is given to all teachers who mentored/coached a winner for Aspiring the Best Competition. http://abcportal.iserh.org/eta.php
(6) Most Outstanding ISERH Ambassador Award: This award is given to ISERH Ambassadors who have been performing excellently in their various academic endeavors. The recipient of this award must have an average CGPA of not less than Second Class Upper/Upper Credit.
(7) Ethical Leader Award: This award is given to ISERH Ambassadors who have been performing excellently in their various leadership position they occupied or occupying. The recipient of this award must have already occupied or presently occupying a leadership position within the associations/societies s/he belongs in his/her school or in the Ambassadors Forum, with excellent track records of good leadership.