2016 WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN A HUGE SUCCESS WITHOUT YOU!!!
Flipping through our diary of successes for the year 2016, we found YOU as a major PLAYER and DRIVER to attaining and recording such huge successes. Your supports: finance, moral and encouragement – were equal to none in the journey of our touching Lives and puttingSmiles on the Faces of the depressed hopeless Nigerians for the 2016:
We lost counts of the blessings your supports for us in 2016 creatively generated:
1. 13 Students SSCE Examinations were sponsored
2. 12 Teachers were recognized and honoured with ISERH EXCELLENT TEACHER AWARD
3. 109 Students were given Motivational and Exercise Books
4. 134 Families smiled consequent upon our supports
5. 10 Beneficiaries’ matriculation at Obafemi Awolowo University celebrated
6. 3 beneficiaries admitted to Unilorin, LAUTECH, FUOYE
7. Over 8,500 High School Students reached under ‘Enriching the Unreached’ Project
8. We were recognized by Nigerian Senates and as well actively participated in their sessions we were being invited to.
9. We got recognized and honoured the invitations of the Ministry of Budget and National Planning.
10. We actively participated in the National House of Representatives’ programs/conference towards a better Nigeria.
11. We actively play oversight functions on Npower Programmes of the Federal Government of Nigeria and proffer solutions to its volunteers’ plights.
12. U.S. President recognized and trained our Executive Director under the Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) West African Regional Leadership Center.
13. Our Executive Director topped the list of ‘100 Brightest Young Minds’ BYM and Barclay Group (2016).
The above and many more were the achievements and successes recorded in the year 2016 through your relentless supports. Our Board and the entire Management Team hereby collectively say to you, your business and household:
‘Thank you very much sir/ma. May the Supreme Being put smiles on your face the same way you supported us in putting smiles on people’s faces in the year 2016. May you and your family never be counted among the hopeless, helpless and less-privileged. May 2017 be the ever BEST of your YEARS. We are highly grateful!’
As we have appreciated you for the past year (2016), we request More Supports from YOU for 2017 in order to help us reach more households, put smiles on more faces and give hope to more hopeless, less-privileged and needy.
Thank you in anticipation of your huge supports for the year 2017!!!
Together, we shall make Nigeria a Great Nation…